Monday, March 25, 2013

OUR GENERATION



   As i look around, I see dead people



I dream of murder
Slow, painful murder
A borderless slaughter house
Painted in red young blood of a clueless generation
Who would have ever known?
Death can be so sweet
I dream of silent murders where no guns or bombs are used
Victims crave to be murdered
They dig their own graves
And decorate their own tombs
Curse their own bodies
Burn their own tender souls

I dream of merciless murders
And bittersweet suicides
The smell of death lingers in lifeless air
Rest in peace to the pieces of this clueless generation
I see dead people
I dream of a ghost world and dark spirits

Things that were once so sacred
Surrendered to the devils yard
An earth that once danced in green clothing
Stripped of its natural attire
Stupidity is awarded with fame
Wisdom is trashed and denied
Beauty is defined by mere appearance
Love comes with a price tag
Kinship is built with bank notes
An oblivious generation
Needing repatriation
Filthy lifestyles, we’ll die a sick nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment