Thursday, January 17, 2013

A GIFT OF NOTHING




I’m sending you the sun
So that when its rays hit your face and you soak it up like a sponge you know,
How much light you bring in my dim life,
How much you lighten up my days in many ways
There are many ways to express the beauty of the glitter that marinates my heart when you are near.
But since you are not,
my heart is rusting away as the seeds of love I planted in your heart are dying away and your soul going astray

I send you the rain
To rejuvenate, to vivify and extinguish your smouldering doubts
Let the rain wash from you all the tears of sorrow and heart break
Let it drown the frowns from my absence and give a refreshing touch of love
A simple element of life to the hope that you shall one day lay your innocent, luminous eyes on me
and I shall run to you with the zeal of lightening
The pain of missing you is gradually eating up my insides and the fear of losing you sends earthquakes down my very spine

I send you the air my dear just to be fair
As you inhale recall the special things we share
As if in hell, this hopelessness is slaying my days
As you exhale, reminisce and ponder
Of the days that were, the moments that ought to be and the moment that everything will freeze
 And it will just be you and me, at ease

I send you nothing
Just to prove to you
That nothing can describe the way I feel for you

No comments:

Post a Comment